- "I notice you again. I remember you."
- I value not only your gift/lunch but also your time/ideas/support.
- You are worthy of another ongoing moment of gratitude.
What the lack of a thank you says:
- I take but don’t often give back.
- You/your time/your gift/your ideas you shared/ are less valued by me than you hoped.
- I simply expect you’ll give me time/thought/support/kindness.
- I’m busier than you are.
You may ponder gratitude for someone/someone's actions/ideas/support/gift but you have to play it out for it to reach the other. Simple phrases like
“Thank you so much for …. Or I appreciate/value …
- your time and support.
- the space you made for me today.
- how you just made the morning special.
- the ideas you shared that will help.
- your helping me out with babysitting today.
· I know you took extra time from your day to shop for something special.
· What you said helped me to see the situation in another way.
- I value your experience and sharing.
- I discovered a new place to enjoy in the city.
- The kids love to spend time with you.